Material & Welding
FAI workshop experience in manufacturing pressure and marine components
is extended to all steels and alloys including:
- Carbon steel any grade
- Low alloy, chrome-moly up to 9% chrome and nickel up to 9% nickel
- Stainless steel: austenic, ferritic, superaustenic
- Stainless Steel: austenoferritic (duplex, superduplex)v
- Nickel and nickel alloys (monel, inconel, hastelloy)
- Cupper and cupper alloys (cupronickel and aluminium bronze)
The above materials are generally: solid, clad or weld overlaied.
Welding Process such as:GTAW, SMAW, GMAW, FCAW, SAW, SAW TANDEM,
ESWContinuously updated and supported by code Welding Procedure Qualiy
cation Record qualiy ed by Recogni-zed Bodies, are available in-house to cover the above listed material.